Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pulling Up

Andrew is experiencing a whole new world since he learned to pull himself up on furniture (or anything he can find). He has become quite the little helper these last few weeks. As soon as the dishwasher opens he is right there, and he also loves to "help" with the laundry. He often reaches things we thought were totally out of his range. As you can see in the last picture, all his exploring can sometimes lead to a frustrating and precarious situation!




7 comments:

Camie said...

He looks SO BIG!! What adorable pictures you have snapped of him. I feel like you can just see his personality shining through in these! I especially think the one of the dishwasher really looks like Mike. I guess it's time to move everything breakable up one more shelf!!

ANJ said...

well, looks like the entire christensen family is pretty much in the blogging world. it's fun to keep up with you guys from halfway around the world.

it doesn't seem that long ago that you guys were taking care of us as little freshman at byu. and now you have this adorable little son! hope to see him one of these days!

Liz said...

Liz-I want to meet this kid! He is so cute and I can't believe how old he already is! Let's try and figure out a way to see each other before July!!

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

He is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

oooh, baby sad.

Anonymous said...

Your boy is such a curious sweet little guy! I can't wait to see him again. It's so fun to see him be your special little helper.

Alisa said...

Cute pictures! PS Mike....he definitely has red hair. PSS I like his red hair!