As requested, here's the best pancake recipe ever! Seriously, Mike requests these often and prefers these to regular pancakes hands down. They're easy to make, delicious, and very good for you. Enjoy!
Blender Wheat Pancakes
1 c. wheat (do not cook or grind)
1 c. milk
2 eggs
2 Tbs. oil
2 Tbs. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
Put wheat and milk in blender and blend for a couple of minutes. Add remaining ingredients and blend at a high speed. Immediately after blending, pour onto griddle. You need to blend the batter at a high speed each time before pouring because the wheat is heavy and will settle to the bottom of the blender. These pankcakes take a little longer to cook because of the wheat. Dig in!
p.s.- Andrew ate two and a half of these last Saturday morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These sound awesome--if I can dig out some of my wheat...maybe I'll buy some! Thanks for sharing!
Yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Yummy, yummy, yummy!! Jaden LOVES pancakes, so I'll give them a try tomorrow! Thanks for the recipe.
Post a Comment