p.s. Amy, this is Andrew in our new van! I know you want to see a pic, but I haven't gotten one yet. Soon, I promise!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Daddy's Helper
Andrew loves his daddy and loves doing what daddy is doing. Today we had a classic Saturday cleaning the garage, mowing the law, working in the garden, washing the car, etc. Andrew helped with all of these family chores, but had the most fun helping wash the car! He loved the sponge and the water spraying everywhere.
Also, Andrew has been very into shoes for a while now. He will put on flip flops, high heels, and even boots! It's really cute to see him work so hard to get them on.
Lastly, here's a picture of Andrew all tuckered out after an afternoon of grocery shopping. He was so tired he couldn't even finish his sucker! 
p.s. Amy, this is Andrew in our new van! I know you want to see a pic, but I haven't gotten one yet. Soon, I promise!
p.s. Amy, this is Andrew in our new van! I know you want to see a pic, but I haven't gotten one yet. Soon, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes liz i am still waiting for the van picture!! Let me just say I LOVE saturdays like the one you described. Don't you just love it and it feels so good at the end of the day. The kids always love to "help" and everyone spends the day together being productive. All of these pictures are darling of Andrew. Hard to believe he will be the BIG brother soon!!!
So cute!! Don't you love when they are sound asleep haha!
Andrew is such a good helper. I love it! He is looking like a little boy these days!
We love you!
Post a Comment