Sunday, July 08, 2007
Andrew is a very sweet boy; however, he has a fiesty, spitfire side to him- for sure! I really think he gets it from his daddy. :) It seems like anything that is in his hands gets thrown. Sippy cups, food, toys, the blender, the rolling pin, shoes, more sippy cups, more food, etc. Well, today it was a piece of cheese that landed in the aisle at church! People think it's really funny and cute, but it's getting kind of old! Today we didn't pull ANY toys out at church because we knew they would get thrown! He totally knows he's pushing our buttons when he throws stuff and he's really going for the gold with this lovely little mannerism he's acquired. For now, wish us luck and watch out for flying objects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If it makes you feel better, Andrew is not the only child throwing things at church....today I got hit by a penny and a paper airplane from the row behind us!!!
I just have to laugh because Matthew is a sweet boy, but also has a feisty, spitfire side to him. Boys, boys, boys...
Flying objects are a very common thing in our household. Fortunately, the twins' aim is normally off when it comes to throwing things at each other.
I about die of embarrassment some Sundays when Jackson has started throwing things. We have also kept toys out of his reach or in the diaper bag the last few Sundays...which in turn has lead to screaming at the top of his lungs. I'm not sure which is better. :)
Hey Elizabeth! The throwing thing is funny! Evan went through that too. His aim was amazing - when he threw stuff it would almost always go right at a person's head.
Post a Comment