We definitely wanted to take advantage of being near grandma and grandpa for one last Halloween, so we headed to Bountiful after the race and carved pumpkins, had Jack-O-Lantern pizza, and headed out for some trick-or-treating, despite the rain!

This last summer, Andrew really got into checking out old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle episodes from the library. The boys started playing TMNT all the time and in July they decided what they wanted to be for Halloween! No matter what else was suggested, they held true to their decision and so I whipped up these costumes and they were so excited!

The boys suggested that Amelia be April O'Neil, but I just couldn't have my sweet baby girl be April O'Neil for her first Halloween! She made an adorable Dorothy who had made peace with the Wicked Witch just for Halloween! I was in charge of the BYU MBA family Halloween party (for 200 families!) and I wore Amelia in the Ergo through the whole party. My friend, Melissa, commented that it was funny to see the Wicked Witch with Dorothy strapped to the front of her! I wish I had gotten a picture of me being the emcee with my little Amelia strapped to me.



Meghan came up to Bountiful to join the fun and Grandma hardly recognized her when she answered the door! What a great costume!

Here's the pumpkin lineup: Tanner, Reid, Andrew, and Grandpa's pumpkins look great!

Mike and grandma took the boys out while Amelia and I stayed home (grandpa was out of the country). They came back wet and cold and were quick to put on dry, warm jammies and sort candy. Tanner was the cutest sharing all his candy with everyone. He was offering up pieces of candy without people asking for it, melt my heart! Amelia was hilarious going after Andrew's candy. He was getting worked up about it and she knew it! She kept going back for his pile over and over. Funny girl!

Here's Reid in Meghan's wig, funny little guy. We had a great Halloween with a BIG party, a race, and a great night trick-or-treating at grandma's!
3 comments:
of course you just "whipped these out" 4 TMNT costumes just like that. And planning a party for 200 people. Why do you never cease to amaze me???
Absolutely amazing costumes. And, I know how ginormous those MBA student parties are. Congrats on planning one of those!!!! I loved my ergo carrier....so sad that I don't have a little one to ride around it anymore.
oh i LOVE all the cute costumes!!! darling!
Post a Comment