I've got to take a moment and post about our sweet Clark. I can hardly believe how fast he's growing! I love these pictures capturing some of his first smiles and giggles. Clark is such a sweetheart! Truly, he is a delightful little guy, very content, easy going, and sweet as can be. I love finding moments to just sit on the couch and enjoy his chub and his smiles.
Clark is adored by Amelia and he handles her sometimes smothering affection surprisingly well. It's pretty cute to see these two together. I hope they always enjoy each other this much!
Clark loves to be swaddled and is a snuggly little guy! He is quick to give smiles to anyone who'll give him eye contact, melting hearts each time. We love this little guy!
2 comments:
I am loving your blog and loving these pictures of clark! he is so squishy and delightful!
Clark is so adorable!! Love seeing your beautiful family.
Sarah
Post a Comment