Oh my gosh!! Adorable!! ps...vroom vroom...that's the sound of a scooter in provo!! you guys....what do you think?! I think we can get it out here! Anyway, this isn't about me, this is about Andrew....so cute!!! Does he like wearing it?
My first thought...ADORABLE!!! My second thought...Can you just imagine what these little ones must think? "What in the world has my mom put on me? Does she not know this is a little too big?" Ha!! Seriously...Halloween has got to be a strange sort of thing for these little ones who can't ask questions:) THanks for sharing! Love, Mom C
I'm not sure why this is the first time I am seeing your blog. Did I know you had one?!?!? I feel like I have totally been missing out!! You probably wonder why I have never commented....it's just because i just realized you had a blog. The pictures are soooooo cute. Andrew's costume is darling. Did you make it? If not where did you get it? Andrew is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe he will be one soon!!
8 comments:
He's adorable! Gotta love baby style
Awwww...love the costume, the cute baby face and the fall leaves!
I love that costume. Andrew is so cute!!!
Oh my gosh!! Adorable!!
ps...vroom vroom...that's the sound of a scooter in provo!! you guys....what do you think?! I think we can get it out here! Anyway, this isn't about me, this is about Andrew....so cute!!! Does he like wearing it?
I love it! What a great costume. Where'd you get it?
My first thought...ADORABLE!!! My second thought...Can you just imagine what these little ones must think? "What in the world has my mom put on me? Does she not know this is a little too big?" Ha!! Seriously...Halloween has got to be a strange sort of thing for these little ones who can't ask questions:) THanks for sharing! Love, Mom C
I'm not sure why this is the first time I am seeing your blog. Did I know you had one?!?!? I feel like I have totally been missing out!! You probably wonder why I have never commented....it's just because i just realized you had a blog. The pictures are soooooo cute. Andrew's costume is darling. Did you make it? If not where did you get it? Andrew is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe he will be one soon!!
He is so cute! Great costume!
Post a Comment