Sunday, November 05, 2006

A week in Colorado

Andrew and I had a great week in Colorado! We went to Garden of the Gods with Nana, and, unfortunately, Andrew had a fall and smacked his head. It wasn't the best moment for him, but I think he enjoyed the fresh Colorado air. Andrew loved playing with his Papa! They giggled lots and Andrew always had a grin when Papa walked in the room. One of my greatest friends, Ann Marie Giles, happened to be in town the same week. Her baby, Matthew, is seven months old and we were so happy to be able to spend some time together. For Halloween Matthew was a lobster and Andrew was a shark. We took our little "under the sea" theme out and trick-or-treated a few selected homes that would ooh and aah over our boys.

3 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Cute, cute, cute boys! I love the costumes!

Amy Christine said...

What cute little under the sea creatures! You and Annie look great too. How fun to get to spend time together. I miss you girls!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Andrew is so cute! I love the costumes!