ps- While typing this post, Rachael called to tell me that she had just bought her husband 16 boxes of Cocoa Crisp for Valentine's Day! I was able to put on my headset to talk with her while I made pancakes for dinner. Case in point!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Calling all chatty busy moms!!
Since I don't get out as much as I used to (or would like to), I have become quite the phone talker so I can have some adult conversation during my day. Actually... I guess I've always been a phone talker. I think that's what happens when your husband takes you to random places like Nebraska and you have no family nearby. Anyway, I've been wanting a headset for my phone so I can wash dishes, fold a gazillion loads of laundry, clean bathrooms, and hear the most hilarious stories from my sister Rachael all at the same time. I'm totally converted!! You may think this is silly, but you've got to try it before you dismiss it! Ok, girls, go get your headset!!
ps- While typing this post, Rachael called to tell me that she had just bought her husband 16 boxes of Cocoa Crisp for Valentine's Day! I was able to put on my headset to talk with her while I made pancakes for dinner. Case in point!
ps- While typing this post, Rachael called to tell me that she had just bought her husband 16 boxes of Cocoa Crisp for Valentine's Day! I was able to put on my headset to talk with her while I made pancakes for dinner. Case in point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Liz, you are too funny!!! I actually have been wanting a headset for a while. I feel like I don't talk on the phone as much now that I don't drive 20 min home everyday and the driving I do needs much concentration.
I will have to look into it again.
I do need to look into this! My neck gets stiff the days I talk the most.
Post a Comment