In the last few weeks, Tanner and Reid have been interacting a lot more. Often, I'll come into the room to find them like this, perched on their sides "talking" to each other. It's the cutest thing!
Also, when we lay them side by side they usually end up connected somehow. Sometimes it's not so cute and one of them is getting wacked by the other. They were so happy and wiggly when I took this picture and it made me smile that their shirts say "My Best Friend." I'm excited to see these two grow up together. I'm sure the hand holding won't last, but their friendship will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Liz--
It's so wierd! The top picture makes me think it is baby Andrew rolled over and talking to himself--I recognize both of this outfits, and both boys have a little of him in them! Adorable! You need to frame that hand holding picture for sure.
Super cute. I love that they are already little buddies. What kid gets that from the beggining. I do love the hand holding one too. Such cute boys. Oh and Reid's face in the hand holding one is so cute. He looks like his smile can't get any bigger.
Your boys are adorable. I'm sure all three of them will be best buddies. Sterling is finally starting to lose the wide-eyed "what's he going to do to me now?" look when Dallin gets close to him. I hope they'll be best buddies too.
I wish I lived close so I could come over and hold them. They are so adorable, and I really see Andrew in them.
I love the pictures of these cute boys! I agree with Camie....looks like Andrew all over again! So fun to watch them interact, I am sure!!!
OH, my! Those guys are absolutely adorable. What cute moments you've captured.
So cute! I am so glad that you posted more pictures of your adorable little boys. I love seeing how twins interact. Can you believe how fast these babies are growing up. It took seeing Megan next to a new born to realize how big she really is. Love you lots!
I want twins!! They are cuties for sure.
Post a Comment