I had the hardest time doing it, but I've put Tanner and Reid in separate cribs! A shared crib is all these boys have known until now! When we lay one down, he looks for the other. No matter how much we separate them, they always find each other and snuggle up.

Why separate them, you ask? Their love to be together was getting a little much in the middle of the night. We found we were getting in a bad habit of rocking one back to sleep so he wouldn't wake the other. The other night I was up for two hours dealin with waking babies, the very next day (while the exhaustion was still fresh in my mind) I put Andrew's crib in the nursery and moved the "big boy bed" into Andrew's room. Andrew was soooo excited!
Here's everybody in their "new" beds!

Now that Reid is gone, Tanner snuggles up to the bear Grandma C. made him.

I'm sure Reid was sad to leave Tanner, but he's loving his new space!

Lastly, our big boy in his big bed! He's done a great job of staying in his bed!

Oh, this is random, but many of you know how much I love spring and fresh flowers. I find such joy in seeing what trees, plants, and flowers have blossomed. I couldn't help but bring a few blossoms in the house. It truly fed my soul to put this together and look at it on my mantle!
4 comments:
Big doings at your house! We (this is sad to admit) need to get Gabe into a crib and out of our room! Hopefully that will be done in the next few weeks. And poor Tisse is still in a crib so we will be getting bunk beds soon for the girls. Fun new posts. Thanks!
What an eventful time! Andrew looks so grown up in his bed. Our babies are growing up. Also I love the flowers! You are so good with those things. We need to live closer for so many reasons.
What cute pics of your twins together. It is kind of sad to move on to the next phase, but I hope everyone sleeps much better that way. Your babies are looking so big now.
I bet the flowers smelt so good. Your yard looks beautiful. Good job on staining your deck, that always seems to be such a big project!
Post a Comment