Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A passion

I used to work for a man who had everything, literally! So, for his birthday I baked him Mother Teresa's famous cinnamon rolls. I laughed hard (and was also very flattered) when he told me I had missed my calling in life and that I should own a bakery! While I have no aspirations of owning my own bakery, I do have a passion for baking! For this reason, I was thrilled when my sister-in-law, Whitney, rallied the Hasler women together to join the Tuesays with Dorie baking blog.

We will be posting at least weekly with our fellow Tuesdays with Dorie baking bloggers with delicious recipes from the "Baking, from my home to yours" book, by Dorie Greenspan. Check us out at http://celestialconfections.blogspot.com/

Happy Baking!

4 comments:

The Giles said...

Oh yes. I love anything Liz bakes, and makes for that matter. You need to just put that link on your sidebar so I can easily find it.

Melvin and Carly said...

Sounds yummy. I'll definitely check it out!

Monique said...

I have a list of great recipe blogs on my sidebar. I am included in one with my cousins. Your will definitely be there! Thanks baba!

Liz said...

this is cool! you know i love this idea, liz. i'll be sure to check it out often.