Ann Marie might seriously kill me, but I feel compelled to post these pictures!! When Annie came to visit last May she informed me she had set a goal to race in a triathlon. I was kind of curious how she was going to do it. She's never
enjoyed running, doesn't own a bike, and was a
diver in high school, not a
swimmer!! I'm so impressed with this girl!! She trained all summer and had a great race in New Jersey this weekend! She emailed these pictures for my eyes only, but I just can't help myself!!

Doesn't she look so hot in her wetsuit?!! Matt said she was the fourth or fifth lady out of the water! Check out the exhausted man behind Ann Marie as she bounces out of the water!

Matthew is thinking, "I have the coolest mom!" All I can say is that I want to be just like her! I know you don't want to toot your own horn, so I'll do it for you. I love you Ann Marie, please don't be mad at me.
5 comments:
this is awesome! also, remember amber jensen from courtside? (not my roommate) she just did the exact same triathalon.
GO LIZ!!! Thank you so much for posting this! She needs to know that we all think she is absolutely amazing. How did she look so great after swimming that? geez. What a woman! There are triathalons here on an island no less... :) hint hint hint...
Love your new blog look and your new family photo.
Yes, you are in trouble Liz. Geez! But thanks for making me look awesome. I can't believe you...
I think I saw amber jensen. I talked to another girl from BYU and while she looked vaguely familiar, I didn't think I knew her. But, it probably was her.
Way to go Ann Marie -- It doesn't surprise me she is one motivated girl. Good work Ann Marie!!
oh...I like your fancy blog backgroud update.
Post a Comment