Sunday, February 08, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

We've had some beautiful weather the last few days and we've loved it! I've made trips to the park with the boys a few times, but yesterday we were able to go as a family. I'm so excited for warmer days!
When we got home from the hospital after having Tanner and Reid I just wanted to go for a walk to the park. As I walked with a 5 lb. infant strapped to the front of me, I felt like these days were so far off, and now we're here! My boys walked to the park- no carrying, no stroller! they climbed up the stairs and went down the slide. We had such a great time!

4 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Park days and good weather days are the best! How fun that all your boys are at a point that they can enjoy the park....you are going to have a fun spring/summer!

Whitney said...

They are all getting so big! It would be fun to see Tanner, Reid and Gabey all together. The Three Musketeers! I am envious of your warmer days. We have thawed out a bit but nothing warm enough for a day at the park yet. Here's to wishful thinking!

Melvin and Carly said...

How fun that you have a park close enough for even the littlest guys to walk to! Looks like you all had a good time!

amy stansel said...

your family is so cute and growing up!