Sunday, February 08, 2009

We've got a problem!

Fellow bakers...check out these cookies! I made them for my TWD assignment last week and my problem is I've eaten too many of them! I even made a second batch and they were devoured in less than a day! If you make them, I hope you have better self-control than I did--or maybe not.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

They were really, really good. A definite keeper in my book!

Melvin and Carly said...

They look delicious! And I think I can safely say in advance that I would not have better self-control. Even so, we'll have to try those out!

Monique said...

I love your recipe site! I have it on my blog under Recipes. Thanks! These look too good to be true!!! And I have 10 lbs to loose... thanks a lot Liz!

Mandy said...

I am so tempted to try these cookies but I'm going to save myself from the 10 lbs. I know I would eat. Have I told you how excited I am to see you in a month. Perhaps we can bake then!

The Giles said...

1. I can't wait to try the recipe. I've already printed it off.
2. I'm glad you've made it to the point where you and all your boys can walk to the park. You deserve it.
3. I love that Rach sent you those earrings. Somehow, I'm envious. I don't think my sister and I are to the point of giving up our favorite pair of earrings for each other.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

You really shouldn't come up with such a delicious cookie, when I am "trying" to eat healthy and not gain unnecessary pregnancy weight. :)

The Giles said...

I'm commenting again because I have now tried the recipe and they are GREAT! thanks