Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boys having fun!

I feel like there are so many things I'd like to do before we leave Nebraska and I'm trying to squeeze it all in during our last month here. It sounds crazy to say that we only have a month left!

The Omaha zoo is one of the best in the nation and I took the boys up for an all day visit (we even tossed nap schedules out the window-very unlike me!). Andrew is such a lover of animals, it was truly a magical day!

On our drive to Omaha, he kept saying he wanted to see a hippo. I haven't been to this zoo since he was a baby and wasn't quite sure where the hippos were. When we got in the zoo, he walked up to a zoo worker and said, "Excuse me, do you have a hippo?" He was so darn cute and so excited when she told him it was in the jungle! After she pointed us in the right direction he literally bounced the whole way there!




We've also been seriously enjoying our backyard, and will miss it terribly when we move! The other day I put this plastic box on the deck with a couple inches of water in it, as well as all our plastic animals. My boys played happily for over an hour! By the end, everyone was stripped down and wet, but it was so much fun!



Lastly, we had a little car switch-a-roo the other day and for some reason it made me laugh to see these three lined up in the back of the Camry. I only did this for 1/2 a day and it was fun, but thank goodness for the minivan!

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Fun pictures!!! How cute that Andrew wanted to see the hippos!!