Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Week in Minneapolis!

I love this picture because I seem to remember many cousin lineups just like this when I was a child! Maria, you know what I mean?!

This week the kids and I made a spontaneous trip to Minneapolis and we've had great fun with our cousins! We've played at multiple parks, made a trip to the zoo, felt like we were living in the zoo, taste tested Betty Crocker brownies, hit the outlet malls, and have had lots of fun! Camie is due in less than three weeks with her third child and was a gem to host us for this week. Hopefully we didn't wear her out too much!

We're headed home tomorrow (after a trip to IKEA) to reunite with our lonely daddy, but we've had such a great time with our favorite twin family! Thanks for having us!





6 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

how fun! what kind of a drive is that! I am impressed....you certainly have figured out how to LIVE LIFE and have fun, despite 3 young kiddos!!! Good for you!!! I can't believe Camie is that close to her due date!

SeƱora H-B said...

Oh, yes, so many somewhat embarrassing cousin pictures exist of us somewhere. But they are nothing compared to all of the wonderful memories I have of spending time with you guys at Skyline Drive and Uncle Steve's Cabin. We had so much fun! Makes me want to get together and see everyone again.

Anne Marie said...

Looks like so much fun! Those Easter pictures are precious. What a beautiful family you have!

amy stansel said...

ahhhh! how fun! remember how i said keeping up on our house wasn't so bad.....ha! well i take it back. It's getting really old - especially when nobody comes to look at the house!!! glad you had fun with camie and fam

QnA Drapers said...

Looks like a fun trip- were glad youre home and CONGRATS on the house! We are so happy for you guys- but also SAD youre leaving!!!!

McCauley Family said...

Oh, there is something so unique about a cousin - not the forced love of a sibling, and not the option to stop loving like a friend. Right in the middle. I just love the pic of Lydia and Tanner and Reid. So sweet!