Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Cookies

We love the activities that come with Fall! These next few posts are probably more for my sake than anything else. Please indulge me with the overload of pictures, pumpkins, witches, etc.

We headed to a small pumpkin patch with MBASA and the boys had a great time! It wasn't as enjoyable for the pregnant mama who couldn't keep up with three boys running in three different directions, but a great outing nonetheless. The picture below was before the chasing started, thus the energetic smile still on my face!I love decorating sugar cookies! We had a nice evening frosting our pumpkins and ghosts. Unfortunately, Mike was at a recruiting event, but the boys and I enjoyed all the sugar and candy!


3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What cute guys! What a great picture of the four of you in the pumpkins. I seriously miss those MBASA activities! Fall is my very favorite season, and it's finally cooling off down here.

Melvin and Carly said...

I love pictures of kids and pumpkins! Good for you for taking them. I haven't been up to the chase this year! And looks like they had fun decorating the cookies. You still get my vote for SuperMom!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

how fun....cute pics.....i love fall, too!!!