Monday, December 28, 2009

It's starting to seem real...

Today I washed my first load of pink laundry...crazy!!! It's hard to believe there is going to be a little girl in this house!

Also, when I sat down in the rocking chair tonight to read Andrew a book, he said, "Mom, you're pretty huge!" It's hard to miss the shrinking amount of space for him in the chair.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so excited for you. Girls are so fun!

Anne Marie said...

Loved the pictures of all your family festivities! Very exciting for you to bring on the pink!

Shelby said...

Have her soon! I can't wait to meet her!

The Gifford Five said...

Hey! I opened my blog for the first time in about a year and saw you guys on my friends list. (My goal is to actually make the time to do a blog this year.) Congratulations on a new baby girl! You guys look like you're doing great. It was so fun to see what you've been up to. If you get a second, will you please email me your address: ryansgifford@gmail.com.
-Jena