Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm going bald!

Seriously, I've lost so much hair after having Amelia, I'm worried I won't have any left. After doing my hair, my bathroom floor is like shag carpet! It's everywhere and on everything and there's nothing worse than getting in public and realizing I have a hair down my shirt that tickles. I hope the hair loss stops soon, maybe this is why my grammy Hasler wore wigs.

4 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

So fun to do a little catching up on your cute fam on your blog! I think Anna had the same problem of losing hair after Elijah was born. You'll have to ask her what helped. So- your in Ohio for the summer? How fun for you guys! You all look wonderful!!!

Camie said...

Liz--you've been through this before! Was it after the twins? or in California with Smuckers? Anyway--hopefully your hair will recover!

kteuscher said...

I think you should come to a compromise with your hair. If hair HAS to fall out, you only want gray hairs to fall out. Any full colored hair must stay in. :)

Melvin and Carly said...

Hey Liz. I'm way behind on blogging - both posting and reading. I enjoyed catching up with all of your posts. Sounds like your family is having lots of fun, like usual.

I have to say, I'm right there with you with the hair loss. Literally handfuls every day. I'm hoping that when Maren stops nursing that it will come back some. Because I'm getting some spots that are noticably thin and I'm too young to be bald! Here's hoping we both still have hair after all these babies of ours!