They welcomed us with the tradition of a chalked driveway and then we had a great BBQ in Julie's backyard. We played in the commons area and Jenny provided some sparklers for the kiddos. We ended the evening with S'mores in Marcy's chiminea. It was such a great evening visiting with food friends and watching the kids play. We left feeling very nostalgic for the good times we've had on S. 30th Street.

After one last visit to S. 30th street, we headed to church. It was great going to the Yankee Hill ward and seeing old friends. That evening we had dinner with some of our favorite friends, the Vances. I left my camera at our hotel, so no picture, but we had a great wonderful evening eating and visiting in their backyard while the boys jumped on their trampoline.
The boys loved staying in a hotel, but it took a little extra effort to get them settled down for bed. They were a little wired Sunday night and Tanner felt so cool coming out in his big kid towel and flexing his muscles. Funny kid!

The next morning we NEEDED more Lamar's Donuts! So, we picked up a dozen for the road. We then went to ExMark to visit Mike's coworkers and then to Pioneers Park for lunch. We saw the animals just like old times and then fed the ducks while we ate.
I love this picture! We started on a bench by the lake, but Amelia needed to eat, so I went to sit under the shade of this tree. After a few minutes of sitting there, Tanner carefully carried his little cracker sandwiches and juice up the hill and plopped down at my side. We really had such a great trip!
2 comments:
Looks so fun! I love the pictures.
I love that picture of you, Tanner, and Amelia. It is so sweet. I am very proud of your husband for catching that moment.
Post a Comment