I was positive our kids would be too young for the amusement park, but Mike assured me they would have fun. I'm so glad I listened, because we had such a great time! The first half of the day, Mom C. and I took the little kids on all kiddie rides and I have to say that I could have stayed with them all day long! They were so excited and had so much fun, it was truly enjoyable to hang out and watch them ride.






Andrew and Aunt Keri went on a ride where all the water animals squirt you. Andrew thought it was so funny that Aunt Keri got drenched. They had a great ride together.
Tanner and Jessica rode the dinosaur drop together. I think they tried to enjoy it, but it was a little scary for all the little guys.
Andrew loves his big cousin, Jared! He had a great time palling around with him! Thanks Matthew, Keri, Grandma, and Grandpa for letting us join you!
Monday, September 06, 2010
Lagoon and More Cousins
It seemed like as soon as we got back to UT, we were driving up and down the valley seeing cousins who live here and cousins who were in town visiting. We were excited to get to go to Lagoon with Mike's sister, Keri, and her family and we had such a great time with our cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment