
Monday, September 06, 2010
Let it Begin!
We've been indoctrinating our children since birth with a love for BYU, and a love for BYU sports. There is a very tender spot in my heart for this university. It's where I always wanted to go to school (the only place I applied...what was I thinking?!), where I met Mike, where I made life long cherished friends, where I decided what kind of woman I wanted to be, where my parents went to school and met each other, and I could go on and on as to why I love BYU. I feel like we've done a pretty good job helping our children love BYU like we do. To further this indoctrination, we took the kids to the Cougar Kick-off and had a great evening with football players, basketball players, and best of all... Cosmo! 


Tanner was so cute while Cosmo signed his ball! Here he is giving him five after Cosmo gave his ball back. The boys were pretty excited about meeting him.


We came home with our BYU football shirts and posters, BYU swords, and autographed balls by a few of our favorite cougars! It makes me so happy that my boys love BYU as much as we do. Let's go Cougs!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Andrew's face in the last picture is just priceless. Your kids are so cute!
I love these these pictures of the future Cougars! And I'm so jealous you get to experience these things with your kids--so fun!!
That looks like so much fun! I'm a little jealous too. So excited for when all our little Cougars will be at BYU. We'll have to make sure to find our way to a Parent's Week! (But hopefully, of course, we'll see you guys MUCH sooner than that!)
Love the sea of blue in these pictures! So good to chat the other day. I want more details on your CA trip in October. Live it up your second year!
Post a Comment