Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Our bike riding boy!

Before I post about 4th of July, I have to acknowledge Andrew's big accomplishment. Mike has summer hours and is home Friday afternoons and last Friday was so fun, and such a big accomplishment for Andrew. We took Andrew's training wheels off and he did awesome!
Tanner and Reid were quite the cheerleaders and when we finally came in, Reid said, "Andrew, you did some great bike riding out there." I thought it was so cute!
Mike said that when Andrew got it and was riding on his own he had the biggest smile and was giggling because he was so excited.
Our big bike riding boy!

We live at the back of our neighborhood and Andrew can ride around the loop by the vineyards while I watch him from the driveway. He's having so much fun bike riding on just two wheels!

No comments: