Thursday, June 23, 2011
Father's Day
This last Sunday we celebrated having the best daddy! We started with blueberry pancakes and buttermilk syrup (Andrew requested the syrup knowing it's Mike's favorite).
After church we gave Mike this awesome bean bag toss (AKA Corn Hole) and used it to kick off our new tradition of the annual Who's Your Daddy Challenge! It was the family vs. daddy in four different games. Bean bag toss...
target shooting...
and of course the microwave game! Not pictures was a rousing game of Red Rover.
This is the perfect way to celebrate Father's Day for our family! We had a great time competing in games and the family pulled together to defeat our dad, winning one of his old ties until next year's Who's Your Daddy Challenge.
I love this man! Mike is incredibly dedicated to our family, he loves our kids more than anything. He works so hard in everything he does, and he does that for our family. We love you dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BEST IDEA EVER! I wish I had known about this before Father's Day so I could have copied it! Next year I will for sure!
What an absolutely awesome idea! I love it. What a great guy you've got. Hope Michigan's treating you guys right.
Post a Comment