I'm finally getting around to finishing my Christmas break post. It's been fun to look at these pics and relive our blissful time with Mike home for a week and a half! The kids have really wanted to take Mike to the Air Zoo and we were finally able to make their dreams come true. We had a fun day on rides and learning about outer space.




Seconds after this picture was taken, I dropped the camera and it completely broke! This is our third camera in a year! I was embarrassed that I was responsible for the break, the other two incidents involved children. So, I pulled out our very old digital camera from our BC years to get by until I could figure out what to buy. Because of this, I don't have many pics from the break, bummer.

Whenever we told people we were moving to Michigan, they'd always comment about how much snow Michigan gets. I think my boys expected TONS of snow, but we've actually had a very mild winter. All Christmas break they kept asking where the snow was. Instead of sledding, we were riding scooters around the loop! Finally, on the last day of the break, it started to snow, and we got about ten inches of snow. Love the pic above, the boys were actually helpful in shoveling the driveway.



Mike loves the snow just as much (maybe more) as the kids! He spent hours outside making an igloo, sledding, etc.


Not pictured:
Playing endless rounds of the Ladybug game
Root beer floats every evening
Mike actually reading a book
Playing with new toys
Mike getting beat in Rumikub night after night
Watching movies
Snuggling up on the couch
Eating cinnamon rolls, and much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment