I know I have plenty of updating to do, but my camera is broken. Mike claims that all people want are pictures, so I apologize. Unfortunately, we've had a bad run with cameras. Three cameras have given up the ghost, or should I say had it dropped out of them, in the last year or so. No worries, Amazon will be delivering a new camera this week. In the meantime, we're using our ancient Olympus and the pics look ancient as well.
I do have some pics, but I have a few things I want to record, pics to come later.
Last week, I opened the refrigerator to find our Little People Noah's Ark on the bottom shelf. At first I thought Amelia had put it there, seeing as how it was next to her baby's bottle it only made sense. Andrew, however, had stashed a peeled orange inside the ark and was saving it for later! Funny kid.
Also last week, I was up in T&R's room and stepped in a puddle. Yes, a puddle. I called the boys in to ask why there was a puddle in their room, they were confused? There wasn't a puddle, just a basket full of water. This is where they learned that baskets aren't water tight and mom doesn't like wet carpet.
At Halloween time we love to "Boo" our neighbors. It's so much fun that often the boys will "Boo" each other and leave something outside each other's bedroom door. Well, we had had a warm spell and had been outside riding bikes and scooters. I was on the front porch on the phone with my SIL and had heard the boys "Boo" each other at the front door over and over, but it wasn't until I walked in the front door and saw a bike, a scooter, a lawn chair, dump truck, soccer ball, and a bucket of water in my front entry that I realized how involved the game had become. They were so excited!
Lastly, Amelia is a crack up! Tonight while I was making dinner she'd bring me one pistachio at a time and say, "cak, elp". While I would crack open her pistachio, she'd sing and gallop around the island one time, returning to pick up her pistachio. "Anks, see yu ater" and off she'd gallop to find another pistachio. She did this over and over for 30 minutes, all while wearing an Incredible Hulk costume, complete with built in muscles. Love this girl!
Andrew had a great birthday, I had a great birthday, we've been enjoying the snow, more pics and updates will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment