Thursday, October 10, 2013

Found February!

Yeah!!  I picked up the computer from the shop and found my pictures, so happy!  Loved looking at these pictures from last February.  


 The kids gathered at the window to watch Mike knock down the snow that was hanging low off the roof, they loved when it came crashing down on his head!  He was a good sport to provide the entertainment for our family!
 Haircuts!  Tanner doesn't look super happy about this, but he sure looked cute with his new haircut.  I think this is one of the times that I realize we have a lot of  kids, there are lots of heads of hair to cut!


 When we were moving to Michigan we were deciding between two houses and ultimately, we chose this house for the backyard.  I LOVE our backyard, and I LOVE my view out the kitchen window with each season.  I think it's beautiful and peaceful to see the woods covered with fresh snow.
 In February, I was still picking Tanner and Reid up half day from the Young Fives program.  Most often, we'd come home and let Amelia play with "her boys" for a bit and then get her and Clark down for a nap.  Once they were settled, T&R and I would play a game, make a treat, paint, etc.  I loved these afternoons!  These boys helped me make many batches of cookies and I loved snuggling up with them on the couch to read, or let them watch a show while I closed my eyes- yes, every once and I while that would happen!  Then, Andrew would come home and we'd hear about his day and have after school snack.  I love when my kids come home to me and spill their day to me while munching on something at our table.  I feel like I want to freeze time at this moment most days!


 Grandma and Grandpa sent some money to use for Valentine's day and we decided to use our money to go roller skating!  The kids all got roller skates for Christmas and were super excited to try them out in the rink.  The boys had a great time and loved it!  Amelia, had a hard time waking up from her nap and didn't enjoy the skating so much.  She was, however, happy to see her friend, Violet, at the rink!




 I remember taking this picture for my sister, Rachael to show her that Clark was now longer that baby that sleeps all day, but is alert, happy, and sweet!
 We love Valentine's Day!  It's always so fun to make our sugar cookies for our neighbors, and eat more than a few ourselves.
 I think Amelia was a little confused at what was happening, but I thought it was so sweet that Mike got her a flower on Valentine's Day.

 We loved, loved sitting around the table after school and pouring over all our Valentine's.  These kids were so cute and so excited about all the sweet things their friends had given them.  I love this age!  Truly excited about the little things.


 And, of course, our romantic family dinner!  Chicken Parmesan by candle light, it's tradition.
 Unfortunately, my Valentine's day gift arrived a day late, super bummer.  The kids were good natured about it and were happy when they received their fun little pictures books the next day.  They had a great time looking at all the pictures from the last year.


 They crack me up, aren't they adorable!
And, isn't he beautiful?!

No comments: