Monday, December 03, 2007

Happy Babies

Tanner and Reid are such happy boys! They melt our hearts with their smiles and coos. They really are happy, easy going and sweet, can't you tell?Reid left, Tanner right Happy Reid kicking on the ground.
After Tanner's bath yesterday he cooed and smiled for the longest time. I had a hard time getting him dressed because we were having so much fun together!


3 comments:

wildthayn said...

Holy Chubbiness!! Cute! Cute! Cute! Ok, so these are the first pictures where I truly can tell a difference between these boys. They looks so big! What are you feeding them? Oh ya, only the finest Hasler dairy products,

Whitney said...

They are so chubby! It will be funny to see them next to the skinny little Gabe man.

Katie and Eric said...

Reid and Tanner are adorable I can't wait to hold them in a couple of weeks. I love their smiles! What sweet little boys. I love that it is so easy to tell them apart.