Another moment happened a few days ago when was I was playing catch with Andrew, rocking Reid in the "animal chair" with my foot, bouncing Tanner on my leg, and eating my lunch at the same time!
I also laughed at Andrew's adjustment to our new life when I got back in the car from dropping something off at a friends house and Andrew was calmly reading his library books while both boys were screaming!! It didn't phase him, it's just the new normal!
7 comments:
Adorable pictures!!! You are definitely taking multi-tasking to a new level. You are a very lucky mama to have those three sweet boys.
Liz--
I think you should send this picture out with your Christmas card to your biggest fans (and twin families). What an incredible picture of all three of your guys. Thanks for the picture update of the twins!
I love Andrew's face. So funny!!! You really are the queen of multitasking.
I think you should send that picture on your christmas card too. It is so adorable. Although I bet you get cute ones like that all the time.
I love the ones of tanner and reid below too. Reid is such a chunker. It is so cute. And tanner kind of looks like Rach, for some reason (I know he looks more christensen, but sometimes I see Rach in him)
And I thought girl clothes were fun, Reid and Tanner's outfits are just too cute!! I'm glad all is well in the Christensen home, we love you all and think of you often.
ca-ute!!!!! You have three beautiful boys!!!!
ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to see them at Christmas!! Grandma C
The image of Andrew sitting calmly while new babies are screaming is admittedly good for me. Sort of like a reminder that really little ones get a bit older and start calming reading.
Post a Comment