Sunday, January 20, 2008
All dressed up
Church can get a little hairy with these three little guys. It's a good thing they're so darn cute and we love them so much! Actually, today was a pretty good day and all three behaved themselves for the most part. By the end of Relief Society I had a group of women standing over Tanner and Reid oohing and awing at their cuteness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is adorable!! I can't imagine how many cute 'sunday clothes' pictures you're going to get of these 3 cuties over the years!!
Those 3 boys are absolutely adorable! I love this picture.
I am oohing and awing at their cuteness too! Those boys are dynamite and pretty sharp dressers.
What cuties!!!! I love the picture. Sunday pictures are the best. Church will get easier, in 14 months when the twins are in nursery right?
CUTE!! Is Andrew in a suit coat?
Post a Comment