Also, Mike is religious about putting lotion on his hands daily to prevent the classic cracking and chapping created by a Midwest winter. He missed a day of lotion and now he's paying for it. In an effort to not have his hands amputated, he's covered them in Aquaphor and then put socks on to save the comforter! I'm so in love with this man!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
All tuckered out!
I can't resist posting this picture of my darling husband! This is Mike's second attempt at reading a book since Tanner and Reid were born (he lasted almost two pages!). His first attempt ended in the same manner, with an additional dropped highlighter, which unfortunately ruined a pair of my pants that were on the bed!
Also, Mike is religious about putting lotion on his hands daily to prevent the classic cracking and chapping created by a Midwest winter. He missed a day of lotion and now he's paying for it. In an effort to not have his hands amputated, he's covered them in Aquaphor and then put socks on to save the comforter! I'm so in love with this man!
Also, Mike is religious about putting lotion on his hands daily to prevent the classic cracking and chapping created by a Midwest winter. He missed a day of lotion and now he's paying for it. In an effort to not have his hands amputated, he's covered them in Aquaphor and then put socks on to save the comforter! I'm so in love with this man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hmmm...I wonder how in love this man will be with you when he realizes you posted all of his secrets on your blog??
haha, i love it! this is classic mike (socks on the hands, not falling asleep)
:) ha ha...that's cute!!! happy reading mike!
I would agree with Liz, classic mike with the socks on the hands. Funny guy!!! Everyone talks about the mom being so tired and she is for sure, but they forget about dads. I think mike has been working his tail off for months now. Crazy Mike! He deserves the nap.
I am glad that he has socks on so he doesn't accidently scratch his face while he is sleeping. Does he get a cork on his fork too?
Great picture :)
Ben H.
Liz I am cracking up over this post. This is totally something my hubby would do too.
Post a Comment