Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

We celebrated Andrew's 2nd birthday this last week and we can hardly believe that our baby is two!! We started the day with a pancake breakfast made by dad. Andrew found his candle on the counter and carried it around all morning. Then we opened gifts! Andrew loved his T-ball set from grandma and grandpa C.!
Andrew was supposed to get the Thomas the Train set for Christmas, but it arrived two days too late, so we saved it for his birthday. Daddy helped him set it up and we've had fun afternoons driving his trains.
Here is Andrew's real birthday gift! We really debated getting the Cozy Coupe car, but I think we'll get lots of mileage out of it with all three of our boys. He already loves driving it around the house. I can't wait for it to get warm so he can take it outside too!
We had cake and ice cream with two families in our ward, the Teuschers and Carters. Of course his cake had to be a ball, what else would it be?
Unfortunately, Andrew has had a relapse with his hitting and he clobbered every kid in the nursery on his birthday- it broke my heart. We worked with him a lot this last week and he had a much more successful nursery experience (so did the other kiddos!). Here's to being two!!Happy birthday to our sweet boy!

3 comments:

Camie said...

I can't believe it!! I feel like he was just born and I was walking into your hospital room, big and pregnant, to surprise you with Matt, Lydia, Teresa and Ralph. Two years really passed quickly!! We sure love your big boy!

Melissa said...

What full years the past two have been for your family! You have done some really great and important things! My Kate will be two at the end of January. I forogt how close she and Andrew are in age. I just love birthdays!

wildthayn said...

Cute cake!! I can't believe he's already 2!! What a cute and big boy. He looks like he had a happy birthday.