We hope you all had a fantastic Easter!
We had an egg hunt this morning and Andrew leisurely walked around picking up eggs and opening them as he went. We told him to enjoy it, next year he'll have more competition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Adorable Easter outfits. I'm impressed that you were able to get such a cute picture of everyone.
Your boys are so cute! They looked so handsome in their Eater outfits too. I'm glad you were able to get their room painted. I'm sure it was a fun :) project with all your little helpers.
tanner and reid are getting so big!! cute boys you guys!
You are amazing. Paintings rooms and dealing with 3 baby boys. AND getting such a cute picture with cute clean outfits. What's your secret? Ha, ha.....No really I wanna know.
Your boys are so beautiful! I am so proud of you. You are such an amazing mother! I can barely keep up with my two boys . . . I can't imagine three.
I spent time with Mandy while I was in California and I was missing you and the other sorority girls so much. WE HAVE to get together soon!
Liz, you remain the most efficient person I know! Yes, let's all get together soon - you can share your mommy management skills with us. I must meet those cute boys someday.Love, Mandy
Post a Comment