Friday, June 20, 2008

Being two can be exhausting!

Andrew has been gettng up around 5:45 a.m. the last few days and I think all his early rising has finally caught up with him! Sorry for the crying baby in the background and shaky camera. I was videotaping Andrew "eating lunch" with my right hand and feeding Tanner and Reid with my left hand. As you can tell, Reid was wanting my full attention.

15 comments:

Monique said...

That made me laugh sooo hard! I wish I could eat and sleep at the same time. What a good boy, though. Did you hear how fast he said, "yea" after you asked him if he wanted to go to bed? :) Oh, now THAT is cute. Get some sleep honney.

Ryan and Susie said...

You need to put that on you tube. Hilarious. I can imagine you're just as exhausted as him, especially with twin babies and a toddler waking up at 5:45 am! Hang in there and get a power nap when you can!

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute, sleepy boy! Hope he starts sleeping a little later for you soon.

Katie and Eric said...

That is hillarious!

Epicurean Style said...

Too funny! Poor tired kid! Why don't they realize they don't HAVE to wake up that early? :)

Alisa said...

oh my gosh...i am laughing so hard right now!!!!

Melvin and Carly said...

I'm right there with you, Liz! Dallin regularly gets up before 6, and he fell asleep in the middle of his quesadilla the other day too! Andrew is so cute. Love how willing he is go take a nap.

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the best videos we have seen! That is so cute. I hopw that little guy can get some rest :o)

Ralph and Teresa said...

I can't quit laughing! What a little sweetheart he is. He ate lunch because he knew he had to. He answered your questions and was very polite! IT was all so cute!! I think that is darling and should go on You Tube! Love, Grandma C

Robert and Kristen said...

That was hilarious, but I have to say, that's how I feel at lunch sometimes!
Also, Liz, I appreciate the comment you left on our blog. Its good to hear from you.
Looks like you're doing a great job with your kids, as we knew you would.

Robe

The Giles said...

Too funny. What a talented little boy - eating and sleeping at the same time. And so sweet, just eating away even though he was exhausted.

And Liz, your tree looks GREAT! Way to go. I love it.

Kara said...

Oh wow... that was great! I will have to show my husband that video. That takes talent to eat and sleep at the same time. So cute!

Torrey said...

Ha ha ha. He is so cute. He's already a little party boy trying to stay up to get in every bit of excitement. Thanks for sharing. That gave me a good laugh.

Amy said...

This is too funny!!! I totally understand the early morning stuff. Hope he starts sleeping in a little longer!!!

Erin and Devin said...

Elizabeth!!! That was so funny!!! He is so big from the last time I saw him!!!! Hope all is going well for you, mike and your kids!! miss ya!