Thursday, June 19, 2008
Creative Itch
I like to think of myself as a creative person, but it doesn't seem like I create much more than breakfast, lunch, dinner, and diaper changes right now. I saw this tree in the Pottery Barn catalog and thought it would adorable in my nursery, so...I made it! I used the fabrics from Tanner and Reid's quilts for the leaves and it looks so cute in their room!
I'm currently in the middle of four other little projects. It's fun to have a creative outlet and a project to work on once the wee little ones are in bed. More projects to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love, love that tree. I'm so impressed.
This turned out so cute! Way to go! I love working on projects here and there too. They give me a sense of accomplishment when everything else I do seems to be undone soon after. :) Thanks for sharing!
You are AWESOME. I knew you were creative--but this is a new level!! By the way--love that baby quilt in the picture!
I LOVE this!!! It's sooooo cute. nice going!
You never cease to amaze. I love it. Maybe one day I will begin creative things too. Right now it is just more stuff. Did you just buy the canvas' at a craft store?
Wow. You need a website so that you can sell these things! You rock! I love it! See you soon.
First off...YOU ROCK!!! You seriously do! Thanks for sending so much traffic to my blog. Here's me giving you a billion-and-one cyber high fives! THANK YOU! Secondly, this tree is adorable. I love it. I am really impressed. What a fun project. And you probably saved a ton making it yourself (and actually I've seen the PB one and I think yours is cuter). Way to go Liz!
So cute Liz!!! I love it!
it turned out GREAT liz!!!
Post a Comment