Friday, August 15, 2008

How do you know...

How do you know you have the world's best neighbor? When you arrive home from a five week long trip and find fresh flowers from her garden on your table, fruit on the counter, and a breakfast casserole and OJ in your fridge-- that's when you know the kindest person in the world lives across the street.

Yes, we're home. More posts and pics of our last week of vacation are yet to come. I know you're all dying to see and hear about everything!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

oh my gosh.....seriously, SO thoughtful!! That must've been so nice to come home to!

amy stansel said...

Oh my!! I thought I had nice neighbors but that is just sooooo sweet!!

April said...

Holy Smokes!!! That is awesome. I assume it is Marcy. She is great!!! How sweet.

kteuscher said...

Welcome Home! Marcy is the greatest, wish she lived across the street from Me too! :)