Tanner and Reid's first birthday was almost everything I wanted it to be! The only thing that could have made it better would have been grandmas and grandpas or some aunts and uncles stopping by to give birthday kisses. We really miss having family aorund. Luckily, we have great friends who were willing to celebrated with us.
Mike has been begging me to cut the little boys hair, but I just couldn't do it until they were one! I feel like they grow up so much once they have the first haircut. Here they are the night before. Too bad you can't see the beginnings of Reid's mullet in this picture.
Mike has been begging me to cut the little boys hair, but I just couldn't do it until they were one! I feel like they grow up so much once they have the first haircut. Here they are the night before. Too bad you can't see the beginnings of Reid's mullet in this picture.


Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of our friends who came. I guess I was enjoying myself too much, but I think we had about 40 people here. It made me smile to look around the room at all our freinds who have helped us out during such a busy time of our lives. It meant so much to me that they came to celebrate this first year of our home full of little people. 
We spent the rest of the afternoon playing with new toys, reading new books, and watching BYU football. It was such a fun day, I didn't want it to end!
13 comments:
Looks like a great day! I had to cut Gabey's hair months ago to get rid of his mullet. :) Yeah for one-year-old little boys!
What a great celebration. Everything looks perfect. Those cupcakes turned out awesome.
What a fun party! Your cupcakes looks awesome, so in a way I guess a little part of me was there! :)
Happy Birthday Tanner and Reid!
(p.s. there is a Reid Tanner in our ward here)
So much fun! I love all the picutes. What a great job you did on the cakes and cupcakes! Judging from my own experience, you must have been up til all hours of the night making those! Then again, you ARE SuperMom, so maybe you were able to whip them out in daylight hours.
What a fun party! Tanner and Reid are so adorable. I am glad that you have had so many wonderful people to take care of you guys this year. Can you believe one year has gone by?:)
Awwww..you got some great pics of the boys on their bday. You should frame some of those. I've been waiting for this update!
Oh my gosh Liz - you put us all to shame. Those cookies and cupcakes? whatever. They are so dang cute. Will you be mad if I copy you? And a neighborhood party with a blow up bouncy thing. My kids are going to have pretty lame stories to tell to their BYU roommates.
AM- Luckily, Mike's work owns the bounce house. He just brings it home on occasion. By all means, use the same bug ideas for William's party! He'd love it, and so would Matthew!
Wow! I really can't believe they are 1!!! It looks like they had a fun birthday....and the cupcakes are adorable!!!
Happy Day! What a wonderful celebration. Give those cute one year olds a hug for me!
Your boys are adorable! Looks like it was a great party too! Thanks for the congrats, we are really excited!
Your cakes and cupcakes are awesome. I can't believe all the work you did. You are amazing. I so wish I could be there.
You have got to love the first haircuts too. A popsicle is such a good idea. We used to use a sucker, but it got so grose...that I felt kind of bad.
Lastly...you look awesome...you skinny mom with twins.
I love it! Congratulations on the year mark!!
Post a Comment