Small glimpses at the joys and pleasures of running the race of life.
Phew! So few words and I understand completely! Well, maybe not all the twin stuff, but we have three kids too. Fun!
Argyle! I love it! Your family is always so cute!
I can't believe how tall Andrew looks. Your boys are so so handsome. It makes me miss you guys more.
Has being a parent turned you into a cannibal too, or is it just me? Those boys are so adorable I could just gobble them up!
Your boys are so darn handsome!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Phew! So few words and I understand completely! Well, maybe not all the twin stuff, but we have three kids too. Fun!
Argyle! I love it! Your family is always so cute!
I can't believe how tall Andrew looks. Your boys are so so handsome. It makes me miss you guys more.
Has being a parent turned you into a cannibal too, or is it just me? Those boys are so adorable I could just gobble them up!
Your boys are so darn handsome!!
Post a Comment