Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a wonderful week with Mike's family in Cascade, Idaho! We had 40 people in one house and had a great time! There are far too many pictures to be posted, but here are a few of our favorites and a slide show of the rest. Grandpa instigated cannon balls off the dock! Mike, me, Keri, and grandpa--classic!

It was so fun to see all these blond boys playing on the beach. They really had a great time together throwing rocks, digging, and fishing with the one coveted fishing pole!
These two boys were hilarious together! Andrew and Clayton always seemed to be up to something and their pockets were usually lined with candy! They're living up to every expectation of twin cousins!

Don't you think these are the coolest grandparents ever?! Here's the early morning water skiing crowd. This was Mike's only morning out before he came down with Strep Throat. Bummer! Luckily, we had some antibiotics on hand from our new dentist-in-law so he could get on top of it quickly. I took all the boys on the jet ski, but I think Reid enjoyed it most!

With this family, of course we played great games, ate lots of food, and enjoyed being together. We also had a birthday party for all the grand kids, Ryan and Alisa put on a family 5K, we had a family talent show, there was a great beach to play and swim (including a near-drowning experience for Andrew--yikes!), and we spent lots of time on the boat and jet skis. It was such a great week and it passed far too quickly! We loved being with everyone, it doesn't happen nearly enough! Thanks everyone, for a great week!



Ps- I'm impressed with anyone who makes it through this slide show and wasn't at the reunion!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Looks wonderful. What a great family you guys have. Your kiddos are absolutely darling. I can't believe your in-laws doing stuff in the water too. That is awesome.

April said...

I am quite proud of myself for making it all the way through the pictures. That reunion looks awesome. Can I just say your boys are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see them. Those little blondies.

I love that you guys did a 5K and that Teresa is pushing the motherload of a stroller on it. So fantastic. And grandma and grandpa waterskiing is priceless. So many fun pictures.

I love to Alisa's cute prego tummy too.