Our brother-in-law, Ryan, ran as well and we all had a great run, then met up with Tanner, Alisa, Adam, Megan and Melanie to watch the parade. Adam, Megan, and Melanie were crazy enough to sleep out overnight to save us stellar seats for the parade. It was great!Thursday, July 23, 2009
Independence Day
We had a great 4th of July with Mike in town! He arrived the evening of the 3rd and then we got up early on the 4th and drove to Provo for the Freedom Run. I wimped out at pushing a stroller, so Tanner hung out with Aunt Alisa and cheered for us from the sideline. Actually, I think he looked at us and wondered why his whole family was running by and whhile he was sitting this one out. 
Our brother-in-law, Ryan, ran as well and we all had a great run, then met up with Tanner, Alisa, Adam, Megan and Melanie to watch the parade. Adam, Megan, and Melanie were crazy enough to sleep out overnight to save us stellar seats for the parade. It was great!
After Provo, we headed back up to grandma and grandpa's house where lots of our family was already gathering for our upcoming reunion. The kids did sparklers and then headed to bed while the adults stayed up playing games, participating in intense leg wrestling, we were so loud we woke up Dad C. (not a good thing!), and finished the evening with the tradition of watching Independence Day. We had a busy, but very fun day celebrating the 4th of July!

The next day, Andrew and Cameron (or "Cram'n" as Andrew calls him) got creative while coloring. I had to laugh and snap a picture before cleaning him up. We love cousins!
Our brother-in-law, Ryan, ran as well and we all had a great run, then met up with Tanner, Alisa, Adam, Megan and Melanie to watch the parade. Adam, Megan, and Melanie were crazy enough to sleep out overnight to save us stellar seats for the parade. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Freedom Run!! We would do that every year. Fun times. Your family is HUGE now and those Christensens are just amazing... so I hear! B talks about them all the time.
Liz, I seriously thought of you and wondered if you'd be running in that next year. I didn't even think to look for you this year, but I was there! Call me when you get to Provo or sooner if you need anything!
Post a Comment