There are many things I love about Provo. I love being at the base of the mountains and heading into the canyon for a picnic, a hike, a walk, anything! I love the energy that this town exudes on game day. I love looking out my window and seeing the Y on the mountain. I love the students roaming at all hours.
However, not everything is perfect in Provo! This morning I walked Andrew to preschool in my triple stroller and was beyond frustrated to find that I had two flat tires when I was a mile and half from home! What's so frustrating is that these are the fifth and sixth flat tires I've had! My stroller is too wide for the sidewalk, so if I have to be on the sidewalk, my tires hang off on the thorny weeds. Ugh! With what I'm paying to walk, I might as well get a gym membership! I am, however, getting good at changing stroller tires, and I have learned to go walking with my tire pump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ugh! I wish all roads and sidewalks were very biker and walker friendly and wide enough to accomodate those of us with jogger strollers!
Have you tried using the goo in the tires. We did it on our running stroller and haven't had a flat tire since. Try it and see if it helps!
You are such a trooper! I didn't even know that strollers get flat tires! Makes sense, though, with jogging strollers. You'd think Provo of all places would have stroller-friendly sidewalks!
Ha... Mark told me he saw you walking with your stroller the other day and said "Liz is a real woman!". Let's play soon.. I miss you!
ug! YOU need to live in Spanish Fork where their roads are wider. :) And I bet you anything you see more triple strollers there than anywhere else in America. Gotta love UTAH!
oh gee liz!! what a pain!!! glad you are prepared with a pump! hope you are all well and surviving school!!
Post a Comment