Sunday, February 21, 2010
Smitten
Yes, it's true, we're all smitten with this chubby little beauty! The boys fight over who gets to "sit next to" Amelia at the dinner table, they sing her songs, put her pacifier in, and get so excited when her hand swings up and touches them! I wish they were just as excited about eating vegetables, washing hands, putting clothes in their laundry baskets, and getting their diapers changed, but we'll take what we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is such a cutie! More pictures!!
Oh Liz--she is gorgeous! Congrats again! Aren't girls just so fun!
She is so adorable, I love the knitted hat too.
oh she's a doll!!! Did Katie make that hat?
And who wouldn't be smitten with her? She's a little sweetheart! Keep the pics coming!
Oh, she is darling! Today I planned on making granola, I might as well try out April's recipe to see how I like it compared to mine. And I laughed at your Bran muffin recipe. That has become a traditional mass quantity food that I've had every post baby.
Love you
Post a Comment