In honor of finding my missing camera, I took these pictures of my sleeping kiddos. Somehow all the wrongs of the day disappear when you see them sleeping peacefully and quietly in their beds!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Found!
I finally found my camera...in my sewing basket!! I was literally asking Mike if I could use his computer to search for new cameras when I put my hand in and found my beloved camera in my sewing basket! I'm not sure if it ended up there because of my own craziness or because of my boys, but I'm so happy t have it back!
In honor of finding my missing camera, I took these pictures of my sleeping kiddos. Somehow all the wrongs of the day disappear when you see them sleeping peacefully and quietly in their beds!
In honor of finding my missing camera, I took these pictures of my sleeping kiddos. Somehow all the wrongs of the day disappear when you see them sleeping peacefully and quietly in their beds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are funny! An honorary late night post to celebrate. Glad you found it.
ahhh I'm so happy you found it!!
You seriously create clones!! They look more alike when they are asleep. (In my opinion, of course.)
I always seem to love my kids even more when they're sleeping, sad but true!
Post a Comment