Sunday, July 25, 2010

Visitors!

There's nothing like the comfort of good friends. Friends who don't mind sleeping on air mattresses, sharing bathrooms, and eating at a card table just so you can spend a little more time together. We were so excited when our good friends from NE said they wanted to visit while we're here in Cincinnati. We had a great few days with them and wish they could have stayed longer!We met Mike downtown for lunch and had a great afternoon at Fountain Square and enjoyed some delectable Graeter's Ice Cream! We'll miss that bit of goodness when we leave!


Brooke used to babysit our boys and we miss her! She lived right across the street and it was wonderful to just have her walk over.
On Sunday evening we went to our favorite park for a walk, some creeking, and running/rolling down the hills.
When I brought Amelia home from the hospital, I was so sad to think these neighbors weren't there to love on her the way they had loved on my boys. I was so happy to see that only five months later, Amelia got her S. 30th Street lovin'.
When I asked my boys what we should do while our neighbors were here, the response was immediate and unanimous...the Zoo!!
Julie and Andrew in their polar bear shirts (white, like the polar bears!).We ate lunch while waiting for the cheetah run. This has become one of our favorite things about the zoo. It's truly amazing!
After the zoo, we grilled by the pool and spent the evening swimming. It was a busy and fun day!
Thanks Marcy and Julie for making the trip. It was great to spend time with some of our favorite people!

ps- I snagged most of these pictures off of Marcy's camera, which means she's not in many pics. Marcy, how does this always happen?

No comments: