Amelia rolled off the giant king bed and landed on her head, her six month old little head and I just feel awful! It's something that doesn't happen to the first child, but the fourth gets a little neglected. I was trying to convince Reid it was cool to sleep in a crib when she went rolling. She cried so hard and so sadly, it broke my heart.
We have lots to blog about...wrapping up Cincinnati, family reunion, and a very long road trip. It will come, but know that it might be a while, I've got a fourth child who needs a little more attention!
4 comments:
How great to reunite with your good friends. I can totally relate to more things happening to later children. Poor Ian and Chris...I can't tell you how many more close calls they had and how many more goose eggs and bruises they ended up with. But, at least they had (and still have) their brothers to play with them and keep them entertained (and that's what Amelia's got too). Looks like you've made good use of your zoo pass. It's a perfect outing with young kids. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Amelia is absolutely darling, by the way.
Hi Elizabeth! Just happened upon your blog . . . I just had to tell you taht I accidentally let my baby roll off the pew at church, with a room full of people! Embarrassing and sad all at the same time! I gave myself the bad parent award that day. Good luck getting back and we'll see you soon!
i hear you guys are back! just one more year to go (not even a year!!) glad everything went so well for mike. sorry amelia fell on her head. poor thing!!hope to see you guys when we are in utah!
I've been thinking about you Liz. We need a whole day to talk and catch up on our summers. Good luck getting settled again. Round two of MBA school is so fun. Smooch your babies for me - let's talk soon!
Post a Comment