Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Caesar Creek Reservoir


Our last Saturday in Cincinnati was spent at Caesar Creek Reservoir. I think it was one of the hottest days of the summer and we were surprised the reservoir wasn't more crowded. I'm also always surprised at how great the water feels. Maybe it's because I grew up in Colorado and so our lakes were snow runoff, but this water is just perfect!
Annie relaxing int he cool sand!
Andrew and Annie hanging out on the noodles.
We played in the sand a lot this time. We took turns burying each other and building sand castles.
Amelia is so happy when she can kick and play in the water.

Mr. Andrew getting buried.
Tanner and Reid don't do everything together, but this was one thing they thought was so cool there was no taking turns, just bury them together. Don't you love those grins?

This was a perfect Saturday in the summer. We ended it with Dairy Queen and a movie! Long live relaxing summers!!!!

No comments: