Sunday, June 19, 2011

Travels

I just have to post these pictures, because I think we were quite the site flying with four kids and four car seats! Mom and Dad C. were kind enough to park cars and help us get into the airport and snapped a few pics. They walked us all the way to security and watched us go through. Then we stood on one side of security and they stood on the other, I was crying, Mom C. was crying, and cute sweet Andrew cried when he gave his grandma one last hug goodbye. It was a sad goodbye, I get choked up just writing about it.
Check out their matching Star Wars backpacks, they were so excited! Luckily, Amelia had her own seat on both flights. We had delays and it ended up being a very long travel day, but it all worked out in the end...it just worked out very late into the night!

No comments: