Monday, November 21, 2011

PS

Yesterday Mike says, "Was I having a nightmare, or did you tell me last night that you want to use our china for Thanksgiving?"

If you're not going to use china for Thanksgiving, what's the point of having it? My mother used her china, even more, she let us (as children) use her china. She made things beautiful and elegant.
We'll wash a few more dishes and it will probably result in a little less football, but we're using the china.

5 comments:

SeƱora H-B said...

I totally agree with you. We used china for Christmas and for a couple of other things. Isaac complains, but it just looks so pretty!

Torrey said...

Ha... I love this post. I made Mark build me beautiful cabinets to put my china that my mom handed down to me. We still haven't used it but I'm excited for the day I actually get to ;)

Camie said...

Amen sister!! You use that china!

The Giles said...

I almost pulled out our China (that we've never used yet) for Thanksgiving, but we weren't hosting so I didn't want to drag it to someone else's house. And 10 loads of laundry per week??? Really? I know you have one more child than me, but I don't even do half of that. Maybe your house is just a lot cleaner.

Natasha said...

That sounds like something Bob would say! We've only used our china a handful of times. Hopefully we'll get it out at Christmas this year.