I'm too sad about the pictures I'm not finding on this computer, hoping they're on the computer that's in the shop. In the meantime, I'm skipping to June because I have pic of June!
A few days before the end of school, the first graders had a class picnic. It was so cute to see all these kiddos on blankets sharing picnic lunches and then playing a little football, frisbie, or tag. We have loved Mrs. Petro! She has been a great teacher for Andrew and has been good to teach fantastic academics as well as the important life skill of friendship. I feel like it's something she really focused on and her students truly understand. Wish more teachers could do that.
Look at these cool dudes waiting for the bus on the last day of school! The T-shirts are new for summer, but the jeans are short, with holes int he knees, and tennis shoes worn out from lots of playground play!
Here's Miss Sis on the last day of school, totally her to be on the the driveway in a swimsuit at 8 a.m. Love this girl.
And look how much this little guy has grown during the school year!
Here's Tanner after school. The boys came home super excited to show us everything in their backpacks, but we had invited the neighborhood kids over for popsicles and ice cream sandwiches to celebrate the end of the school year. Reid and Andrew were fine to set things aside, but Tanner was so anxious to look in his folder. He got inside and opened it up and said, "I really hope I passed!" I thought it was so cute that he was so anxious to know if he had passed Y5 and was going to get to go on to Kindergarten. Such a cutie!
Missing the picture of Mrs. Vanderende, but here's wonderful Mrs. Himmel, who cried when these boys gave her their teacher gift, I'm sure they are her favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment